This book is for both starting and established entrepreneurs. This manual will help you know if you are still on the right track, provides information on aspects of your business that seems unprogressive or complicated. Not only makes running the business more straightforward, but also prepares you for the business world and its execution.
ADVANTAGES OF THE BOOK
Written to help entrepreneurs write a detailed and winning business plan, this publication serves as a guide that can help you:
· Realize why a business plan is vital on how to run your business smoothly;
· Decide the best business plan for your business;
· Take step-to-step actions on creating each section of the plan;
· Maximize your time by following the practical instructions detailed in the book;
· Write the business plan yourself without having to hire a consultant or buying a business plan template;
· Do market evaluation to know if your market is lucrative or significant enough for your products and services;
· Understand and master economic and business plan concepts like the Cash Flow and SWOT Analysis that would aid in running your business.
Nearly half of new startups fail within their first five years of operating. While there are many reasons that businesses fail, one of the significant factors is the absence of a good business plan. Whether you are just starting a business or looking to grow an existing one, you need to work on, master and perfect your knowledge and ideas that can make every action count! Acquiring this knowledge and developing your plans may seem complicated, but it is required for the success of your business. It is easier to become a successful business owner if you have a solid business plan.
Yes, running a business can be pretty tricky and troublesome, but writing an excellent and well-thought-out business plan can bring a lot of positive changes.
In a nutshell, this book is for both starting and established entrepreneurs. While entrepreneurship can be very exhausting, this manual will help you know if you are still on the right track. It will also help in providing information on aspects of your business that seems unprogressive or complicated.
While an ordinary business plan can pass as a simple document, creating a fabulous business plan would not only make running the business more straightforward but also prepare you for the business world and its execution. If you fear the idea of business plans and strategies - either because you find it confusing or because you think it is too complicated - drop the notion.
This book is written in simple language with no use of unnecessary elaboration so that anyone can read, understand and take steps to create a great business plan with outstanding strategies.
It isn't mainly for business owners and entrepreneurs who are about to venture into the business world. It is also useful for young people who plan on starting a business sooner or later. Having it is a way of investing in your future so that you can be equipped with the right information, long before you start your entrepreneurial journey.
Buying this guide will help you write the perfect business plan. It will also help you to create and perfect your business strategy and also take the actions to make your business a successful one.
Write Your Own Business Plan: Easy Step-by-Step Instructions (paperback)
- WRITE YOUR OWN BUSINESS PLAN
- Guidelines for Writing a Good Business Plan
- When to Write Your Business Plan
- How Long Should a Business Plan Be?
- How Long Should You Spend in Writing a Plan?
- Who Should Write a Business Plan?
- Why Do You Need a Business Plan?
- Common Elements of a Good Business Plan.
- . Executive Summary
- . Company Overview
- . Market Analysis
- . Business Organization
- . Service or product line
- . Marketing and Sales
- . Funding Requirements
- . Financial Projections
- . Appendix
- SWOT Analysis
- Why the need for a SWOT Analysis?
- Basic SWOT Analysis
- How does SWOT analysis work?
- E-commerce strategy
- Financial Forecasts
- CASH FLOW
- Importance of Cash Flow
- Improving Cash Flows Through
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Managing Accounts Payable to Improve Cash Flow
- Sales Forecasting
- Revenue and Profit Forecast
- Working Capital – A necessity for steady cash flow
- Capital finance: A must-have for small businesses
- Exit Strategy
- Sample Business Plan
- Importance of a Business Plan Template
- Mistakes Often Made While Writing a Business Plan
- Some helpful tips
- Buy a Business or Start Your Own?
- Business Startups Versus Existing
- Business Financing
- My Final Advice